Cobra Radar Detektor

Cobra Radar Detektor

Član
Prodaje se Cobra AntiRadar, oglas je iz usluge, za sve informacije obratiti se na br 061/319-915 Alen. Jaran sto prodaje nalazi se na grbbavici, cjena je 100km, mada moze i nize...

Član
RE: Cobra AntiRadar

The Cobra XRS-9300 is a 12 band™ radar detector featuring Cobra's Xtreme Range Superheterodyne™ Technology. With this new technology, the XRS-9330 has even more range than past Cobra models. The XRS-9330 includes an UltraBright™ LED display with numeric signal strength indicator and the intuitive IntelliMute™ feature, which will automatically mute the detector based on your speed.

The Cobra XRS-9330 responds to all types of radar currently in use by police, and provides 360 degree detection of all types of laser guns laser. The XRS-9330 also provides detailed messages from Cobra's exclusive Safety Alert® and Strobe Alert warning systems. The Cobra XRS-9330 is immune to the VG-2 and Spectre I radar detector detectors, and provides alerts when VG-2 and Spectre I are in use.
Cobra XRS-9330 Features

360° Protection against all types of Laser
X, K, Ka, and Super Wideband Ka Detection
New KU Band
Safety Alert®
Strobe Alert™
VG-2 Undetectable
VG-2 Alert
Spectre I Undetectable
Spectre I Alert
Instant-On (Pulse) Detection
Detailed Safety Alert® and Strobe Alert Messages
UltraBright™ LED Display
Numeric Signal Strength Indicator
IntelliMute™
Auto and Manual Muting
Stay Set Electronic Memory
City and Highway Modes
Visual Only Mode
Audio Only Mode
3 Level Dim Button
Volume Control
One Year Manufacturer Warranty

Član
;) dobra stvar ja ima samo 14 kanala reaguje na sve kamere po sarajevu, pistolje, zadovoljan mada ako vozis pravo brzo ne pomaze ti nista se KUMA :123: