0403lre_03z+1998_Honda_CRX+Wheel.jpg

0403lre_04z+1998_Honda_CRX+Front_View.jpg

0403lre_05z+1998_Honda_CRX+Front_Cabin.jpg

0403lre_06z+1998_Honda_CRX+Trunk.jpg

0403lre_07z+1998_Honda_CRX+Front_Cabin.jpg

0403lre_08z+1998_Honda_CRX+Rear_View.jpg

0403lre_blackwidow09_z.jpg

Audio/Video:
Pioneer head unit, Clarion DVD player and Audiobahn everything else, including 7-inch flip-down monitor, 5-inch monitors, A8001DQ and A4601Q amplifiers, 3-farad capacitor, 10-inch subwoofer, and two sets of mids and highs. Odyssey provides the necessary battery voltage.

Interior:
The seductive interior features Cobra seats, custom fiberglass dash with Audi TT air vents and built-in monitor, custom black and gray carbon fiber-look upholstery by CarCraft, Hot Rod gauges, Momo E-brake handle and shift knob, Isotta steering wheel, Razo pedals, Shroth four-point harness, custom fiberglass rear panels and subwoofer box, rear carbon fiber floor and custom chrome rollbars by Monkey Bars.

Rims & Rubber:
5Zigen 5ZR Copse (18x8.5 in the front and 18x10 with 1-inch spacers in the rear) wheels wrapped with P275/35-ZR18 (front) and P235/35-ZR18 (rear) Falken tires.

Suspension:
This Black Widow rides on a Canover Air Ride Suspension from Japan (six-setting adjustment knob from racing to luxury ride) and features a chrome-plated '98 Integra Type R conversion, Rotora cross-drilled slotted rotors and steel-braided brake lines, AC front and rear strut bars, Energy Suspension bushings and Specialty Performance Products camber kit.

Performance:
A Japanese-spec B16A Honda burner was polished, chromed and significantly upgraded with Vortech supercharger, fuel pressure regulator, inline fuel pump and blowoff valve; AC fuel rails, cam gears, Revolution Titanium mufflers, intake manifold, ignition wire cover and radiator cover; ACT clutch and pressure plate; Vitek ignition wires; 5Zigen headers; NX Nitrous Express fogger system; Fluidyne radiator; Moroso oil pan; RC Engineering 310cc Injectors; GReddy oil catch box; and Hyperflex ground wire cables.

Paint & Body Mods:
The CRX was fitted with a 12-piece Black Widow Special Edition wide body kit, JDM glass top, titanium carbon fiber splitter with stainless steel rods, APR carbon fiber side mirror, Sparco gas cap, Projector headlights and JDM taillights, before being sprayed with House of Kolor Orion silver paint.

IGY

Član
prejaka, fakat, vidza mi se sto se pazilo na svaku mogucu sitnicu, od motora koji je jak fino sredzen, do muzike u gepeku koja nije izostala, jer obicno kod ovakvih prerada gepek ostaje prazan
a i ona slika sa onom tetom mi se svidza :cool:

Član
extra je...pogotovo ove slike sto su vani slikane...extra...jedino jos malo izbacit felge napolje distancerima...i nabacit nesto s falcom;)

Član
auto je predobro u svakom pogledu sto igy kaze svaki se detalj gledao.... medjutim ovo je bas showcar nije nesto sto bih ja vozao svaki dan brate puno šljašti....;) sto ne znaci da ga ne bi volio imati :lol:

VR6Boki je napisao(la):
Vidi se da je fino i kvalitetno uradjena. No izgled mi se ne svidja...

potpis!

Puno previse zvucnika i monitora za mene i puno previse plastike unutra!

AL honda je honda,stoga ne bi je odbio!;)

I ne mogu vjerovati kako u studiju grdno izgleda,a vani 10x ljepse.

Status
Zatvorena za pisanje odgovora.